Required work experience: 1-3 years.
Full time, full day.
- Adjustment, maintenance of the office equipment park;
- Installation-laying of LAN;
- User technical support;
- Smooth operation of the office, server equipment, remote offices;
- Maintaining documentation for the acceptance and transfer of equipment;
- Planning for the acquisition of software, hardware, consumables, accounting and commissioning;
- Data backup control.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Win 7, Win 10, Windows Server OS (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019).
- Knowledge of CentOS, Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of Active Directory‚ DHCP‚ DNS.
- Setting up and administering MS SQL + 1C:Enterprise.
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP stack.
- High knowledge of server and computer hardware, office equipment.
- Practical experience in administration of networks based on Windows.
- Practical experience in setting up a VPN.
- Knowledge of active equipment HP, Mikrotik, Ubiquity.
- Setting up and administering the park of PCs and office equipment.
- Zabbix, Kerio, RoundCube.
- Punctuality, communication skills, ability to work in a team, learning ability.
- Probation period: two months.
- Departure to Moscow is possible.
- 5 minutes from Avtozavodskaya metro station